quarta-feira, 9 de maio de 2007

Suck

Foto by Renata Carvalho - self portrait
Long time that I don’t write a post in English.
Is easier for me express feeling because there are so many word in portugueses to articulate the same meaning and the end I never know which one use.
I’m little pleased and very deeply mystify today. How is possible? Contradictory sensations at the same time. I think that I should come back to Glenwood or Waterloo to get in touch with with myself all over again.
I’m thoroughly lost in this city and in the place that suppose call home.
I left my heart so far way and my dreams broke up when I a made contact with the reality and now I don’t discern what to do or who I am.
To be uncomplaining in here is required use so many masks and create an extreme makeover to people find a value in you because the most important is how much money do you have or if you’re beautiful according the society.
Be something that we aren’t so painful and demanding. At the instant that we look in a mirror for example or make a reflection about the decisions that we made are so hard to recognize the person that we transform.
I’m sick in here… and the problem is not the country or people. The crisis is me.
My heart, soul and mind were busted in few and tinny peaces during so many years that now I have a hard work to do: connect the puzzle of my life and history and try to write a new one.
Well I decide run away one more time and now I know where and when…
As soon guys I will give details of my new destiny.

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

please don´t go again

Anônimo disse...

Hey.. Don't get sad..
:-(

I've been thinking in scheduling something good to do.. What do you think?

Miss you!

Anônimo disse...

Just do it . And be haapy!